Years after being telling people that Chemotherapy is the only way to treat and eliminate cancer, John Hopkins Hospital finally started telling us that there is another alternative.
1) Every … person has cancer cells in the body. These cancer cells do not appear in conventional tests until they multiply by a few billion. When doctors tell their cancer patients that they no longer found cancer cells in their bodies after treatment, this means that tests cannot detect these cells in their detectable size.
2) Cancer cells appear between 6 and more than 10 times in a person’s life.
3) When a person’s immune system is strong, it destroys cancer cells and prevents their multiplication and tumor formation.
4) When a person has cancer, this indicates that he has multiple nutritional deficiencies. This can be genetic, environmental, nutritional or lifestyle factors.
5) One way to combat the multiple nutritional deficiency is by changing the diet and including nutritional supplements that strengthen the immune system.
6) Chemotherapy consists of poisoning fast-growing cancer cells, but this implies that fast-growing healthy cedulas are also poisoned in the bone marrow, intestinal tract, etc., and can cause damage to organs such as the liver, kidneys, heart, lungs , etc.
7) Radiation while destroying cancer cells, burning, leaving scars and damaging healthy cells, tissue and organs.
8) Initial treatments with chemotherapy and radiation often reduce tumor size. However, prolonged use of chemotherapy and radiation results in no more destruction of tumors.
9) When the organism is filled with too much toxic load from chemotherapy and radiation, the immune system is compromised or destroyed, therefore the person can succumb to different types of infections and complications.
10) Chemotherapy and radiation can cause cancer cells to mutate and become resistant and their destruction is difficult. Surgery can also cause cancer cells to spread to other sites.
11) One way to fight cancer is to let the cancer cells starve to death because they are not fed with food they need for multiplication.
CANCERIGENE CELLS FEED FROM:
a) Sugar is a cancer feeder. Cutting the sugar is cut with an important nutritional supplement for cancer. Sugar substitutes such as NutraSweet, Equal, Spponful, Sweet & Low, etc. They are made with Aspartame and this is harmful. A better natural substitute may be honey, but in a small amount. Table salt contains chemicals that make it white. A better alternative is sea salt and vegetable.
b) Milk causes the body to produce mucosa, especially in the intestinal-expenditure tract. Cancer feeds on mucosa. By eliminating milk from the diet and replacing it with unsweetened Soy Milk, the cancer cells begin to starve.
c) Cancer cells thrive in acidic environments. A meat-based diet is high in acid, it is best to eat fish and some chicken than to eat beef or pork. Meat also contains antibiotics, hormones and parasites, which is very harmful, especially for people with cancer.
d) A diet made of 80% fresh vegetables and juices, granola, seeds, nuts and some fruit, helps to put the body in an alkaline environment. The remaining 20% can be made from cooked food including beans. Fresh vegetable juice provides live enzymes that are rapidly absorbed and can reach cellular levels in 15 minutes that nourish and increase the growth of healthy cells. To get live enzymes that build healthy cells, try drinking fresh vegetable juice and eating some raw vegetables 2 to 3 times a day. Enzymes are destroyed at temperatures of 40 degrees Celsius. e) Avoid coffee, tea and chocolate, which contains high caffeine. Green Tea is a better alternative and has properties that fight against cancer. Drink purified or filter water, the tap water contains toxic and high levels of metal. Distilled water is acidic, avoid it.
f) The protein in meat is difficult to digest and requires many digestive enzymes. Undigested meat remains in the intestine and rots, becoming more toxic waste.
g) The walls of cancer cells are covered with resistant protein. Eating less meat releases more enzymes that attack the protein walls of cancer cells and allows the body to produce cells that kill cancer cells. Some supplements help rebuild the immune system (IP6, Essiac, antioxidants such as Carotenoid and Flavonoid Complex of GNLD, vitamins such as C and E, minerals such as Zinc and Selenium, EFAs-Essential Fatty acids such as salmon oils and Flaxseed – as well as concentrated whole grain foods such as the Tre-en-en from GNLD, etc.).
1) Cancer is a disease of the mind, body and spirit. A positive spirit helps the cancer patient survive. Anger, resentment and resentment puts the body in an acid and tense environment. Learn to have a spirit of love, gratitude and forgiveness. Learn to relax and enjoy life.
2) Cancer cells do not thrive in an oxygenated environment. Daily exercise and deep breathing help bring oxygen to the level of the cells. Oxygen therapy is another way used to fight cancer cells. John Hopkins Hospital makes the following recommendations: 1.-Do not use plastic containers in the microwave. 2.- Do not put water bottles in the freezer. 3.- Do not use plastic wrap on containers in the microwave. By heating the plastic in the microwave or by putting it in the freezer, dioxins are released. Dioxins are a chemical that causes cancer, especially breast cancer. Dioxin poison the cells of our body. This information, in turn, has been circulating in Walter Reed Army Medical Center.
Recently, Dr. Edwuard Fujimoto, director of the Wellness program at Castle Hospital, was on a television program where he explained the health risks. He talked about dioxins and how bad they are for us. He said we should not heat our food in the microwave using plastic containers. This especially applies to foods that contain fat. He said that the combination of fat, high temperature and plastics, release dioxins that go to food and finally they enter our body.
He recommends using glass containers, such as Corning Ware, Pyrex or ceramics to heat food. He also said that the same results are obtained but without dioxin. Instant meals that appear on television should be removed from plastic containers and heated in glass containers. He pointed out that paper is not bad, but you don’t know what the paper contains. The most advisable is to use tempered glass, corning ware, etc.
I also point out that covering containers with plastic is so dangerous when placed on food to be heated in the microwave. High temperatures cause dangerous toxins to melt from the plastic and fall into food. He recommends using paper towels instead.
Go to our BLOG